Oscar Esparza has joined Frain Industries as the West Coast Service Manager. Oscar has over 25 years of experience installing and maintaining packaging equipment. Oscar and his team are available for the following services:
- Installation, start up and training for new projects getting you into production quickly.
- Trouble shooting. We can diagnose and isolate problems quickly as well as verify that your equipment is set up correctly.
- Regular maintenance and planned preventative maintenance programs to reduce downtime and increase the life of your machinery. Performed at regular intervals with complete written inspection reports.
- Machine upgrades for new applications or increased productivity.
- Performance consultations to assess the condition and performance of your equipment.
- On-site, in-plant training programs that make your operators and maintenance technicians more effective.
- Teleservice to minimize the cost of on-site visits. Many times we can trouble shoot your problem over the phone with the aid of smart phone videos.
We would like to visit your facility to see what types of projects you currently run and suggest ways to improve your production line efficiency.
For more information on the Field Service Program contact Frain's General Field Service Manager:
Oscar Esparza at 951-200-9499
or email: email@example.com